Apply / Login
Visit Us At
Unit 6011 6th Floor Golden Rock Bldg.,
Salcedo St., Legaspi Village, Makati City
Unit 1510 7th Avenue
Bonifacio High Street, Central Building
For investment and manpower
concerns, email us at:
Recruitment Services (EXPERCS )
Recruitment services are vital in any organization. Hiring the right people for your company is a major competitive advantage. Moreover, hiring at the right time for the right strategy is equally important. As such, EXPERCS International, Inc. provides a variety of recruitment services depending on the needs – temporary, project-based, or contractual – of the client.
- Executive Management, Senior Managerial, Assistant Managerial and Supervisory Level Search - Via World Pacific, the firm for the executive, this service focuses on filling top management positions
- Entry-level Staffing Placement - This service focuses on filling rank-and-file positions.
- Customer Service Representative Placement - This service places frontline employees, such as receptionist and front desk personnel.
- Technical Staffing Placement - This placement focuses on filling technical manpower requirements, such as programmers, engineers, analysts, data administrators, etc.
- Temporary Placement or Contractual Hiring - This is placement for short-term requirements (up to 6 months) or depending on the duration of the contract.
- Project-based Placement - This placement strategy is dependent upon the completion of a certain project or task and not limited to time.
- One-time Placement - This type of placement refers to hiring and placing of permanent employees.
Executive Services (WORLD PACIFIC, INC.)
The role of the executive is just as important as the role of the rank-and-file. EXPERCS, through World Pacific, focuses on the needs of the decision-makers in the organization and can prove to have an impact on the bottom line.
- Executive Search
- Organizational Development
- Executive Assessment
- Career Management
Human Resource Services (SHARED & OUTSOURCED STRATEGIC SERVICES)
An area of an organization that is non-core yet critical such as HR-related activities outside of recruitment. By letting EXPERCS take care of these matters, the organization can now devote its time to its core business. These services include:
- Payroll processing
- Employer Information Management
- Benefits Administration
- Data Extraction, Data Build-up, Data Backlog, Data Conversion, Data Transcription
- Company Profiling
- Surveying, Bookkeeping
Logistics and Supply Chain Activities (MARKLAND LOGISTICS)
Extremely vital is the movement of products from the warehouse to the hands of customers and clients. EXPERCS can help clients accomplish their objectives by rendering the following:
- Four-wall arrangement
- Full-outsourced warehouse service
- “Pick and pack” operation, Re-labeling, Reconditioning, Repacking
- Tagging, Promotions and merchandising
Call / Contact Center Services (WORLD PACIFIC CONTACT CENTER SOLUTIONS)
Emerging as the “Sunrise” Industry, contact centers are becoming vital facets of an organization’s productivity and performance. With demand for agents on the rise, the staffing and processing requirements for agents have become enormous. Hence, WCCS aims to be an ally of the human resource departments of our clients, working side-by-side with them. Providing assistance to their heavy manpower requirements, WCCS can be their strategic partner in improving their service levels.
EXPERCS, through WCCS, currently provides the following services to its clients:
- Test Administration / Profile Assessment
- Entry-level Placement
- Technical Support Placement
- Executive Placement
Call / Contact Center Training ( CALL CENTER ACADEMY )
For customer service to be globally impressive and productive, frontliners have to undergo proper training. This service provides training for agents and for individuals willing to improve and develop and thus, provide unparalleled service. The Call Center Academy (CCA) has a placement arrangement with the largest international call centers in the Philippines, as well as with staffing companies. CCA is the training-for-employment arm of EXPERCS.
- International Call Center Professional Course
- Module Development
- Call Center Elective Track (for schools)
- Advanced English Language Proficiency
- Advanced Language Studies
- American Culture and Geography
- Business Correspondence
- Speech Communication
- English Workshop for Teachers
- TOEIC Reviews
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Sales and Telemarketing
- Introduction to Call Center Technology
- Operations Analysis
- Effective Leadership
- Train the Trainers